We all crave for quality time that is spent with family and friends full of fun and laughs and of course, a plate full of snacks. To have all this, you need to set up a board game and gather your peers. I remember the time when my cousin was about to get married, and the house was full of relatives and family. There we got the gamemaster out and played all night.
What are the board games you can play to have guaranteed fun?
- Ludo: this is like the all-time favorite. If you think that only four players can play it, then you are wrong! You can divide all of you into teams, and I assure you, this little board game will rock the entire house.
- Carrom: this is the noisiest (in the right way) game. You will see players fight over the queen, again in a fun way! Such games fill the game with hooting and laugh.
- Monopoly: This is like a business game. Here you play to buy properties and hotel over several countries (All this in the game). It is best to play if played among kids.
- Chess: if you are a kind of introvert but like board games, chess is the best one for you. This is an exciting game that is also like exercise to your mind and if you play sincerely, your skills get developed.
- Bingo: you must have seen this played by ladies in kitty parties. It is a kind of the random number of games which is exciting to play as well.
Long story short, you can play board games anyhow and anywhere. This is the best way to kill time and have fun while interacting the best way with your co-players.